Does it matter what I major in for my bachelors degree if I plan on getting my masters in child life? My school has elementary ed, and psyc, and I’m not sure if I should do elem ed, that way at least I have a backup job if there aren’t a lot of open ones for child life specialists when I graduate

You need to have 10 courses relating to child life/child development/psychology/etc. approved by the child life council and a child life course taught by a child life specialist (I was able to take this course online.) So as long as you reach those two points you’re in the clear. The following link has more information:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: