My current college doesn’t have a major in child life or child studies. Do you think it’s too late to transfer to a college that does offer a major more closely related to a child life profession?

Well, you technically don’t need a major in child life/child studies to become a CCLS. The only thing that is required is that you take a course taught by a child life specialist and many universities offer it online (I took mine online!) Also, you will need to have 10 courses relating to children in some way – the following link will have more information. Hope this helps! Best of luck to you 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: